Saturday, September 6, 2008

Home with the Plague or Ebola or Bird Flu or maybe just a cold...

So... I am home sick today. Well not really just today because I have been lucky enough to have experience with this plague for TWO WEEKS. Damn that preschool. I knew those little monkeys were bacteria ridden little germ carriers.

Seriously Daddy took the L's for the day. First stop, the Apple Orchard. Bigger L can play on the tractors and the Little-er L can feed the goats, cows, sheep, ducks, donkey, and every other animal that she has on her list for Santa this year. Then they are off to a fondue festival. What kid doesn't want to dip everything they eat? Especially if they can dip it in chocolate. Final stop. Scheels for a new pair of Keen Hikers for the Little L. She is in desperate need of a heavier duty outdoor shoe for our upcoming fall adventures.

My plan for the day? Besides self pity because Weight Watchers doesn't really want me to eat a pint or two of Ben and Jerry's, I am going to catch up on my blog reading, list some baby gear on eBay, and try to breathe through my nose. Jealous?

No comments: