Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not So Wordless Wednesday...

Hi Internet, how are you? I am glad you stopped by for a visit.

How was my day you ask?


Here's me admitting that I get seriously peeved when people do this to me but I have no other way to answer you except with a question.

IS IT OVER YET?

I really needed to get some laundry done this morning so I hauled out the butcher paper rolls, crayons and turned on Noggin. Judge me if you want but I was desperate. My darling little spicy ray of sunshine, otherwise known as The Little-er of the L's was happily doing her best toddler post modern impressionist scribbles and then saw me sneak downstairs to change the load of laundry. This is what I found 2.3 minutes later...







Let me tell you people. This was real Crayola art. Not some wussy washable soap crayon poser tags.

And then this afternoon while The Little-er of the L's was getting her beauty rest, the Bigger of the L's surprised me with this...



People, I am telling you that I was home with them all day. I didn't leave them and head out to the bar. I didn't skip out for a mani pedi. I didn't lunch with the ladies. I was home all day with them.

So, how was your day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, your kids seems to have a lot of creativity...and energy!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Pretty much the same. Except I had to get a TB test.

I suspect a full moon.

Rock and Roll Mama said...

Isn't it amazing what they can do in two minutes? Sometimes, I just stand back in awe at their wrathful destruction. Then I get a swiffer and push it all into a pile. Then I stand back again and wish for a drink. But then I have to go pull the two year old out of the toilet. I feel you dawg!