Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's 10:00pm, do you know where your dishes are?

Mine are in the kitchen sink.

Why is it that once the kids go to bed, I accomplish nothing, nada, not a damn thing?

Could it be the fact that I rarely sit down during the day? Could it be that the L's get so filthy dirty that they need to change clothes several times a day and all I do is wash those darn clothes? Could it be that when the L's first met after the female one shot out of my va-jay-jay (yep she shot out - 0 to 10 in 20 minutes, but that's a whole 'nother story) they decided to never eat, play, wake or sleep at the same time? They pinky swore to each other that they would drive me to the brink of insanity and then pull me back in by pretending to like each other and then see how far they can push me once again. Could it be the fact that the littler of the L's bites the bigger L every time she sets her devilish little eyes on him?


Yeah, probably.

I wonder how many Weight Watcher Activity Points I get for doing the dishes?

No comments: