Monday, July 7, 2008

Life is a highway...

As the two readers of this little blog o' mine (hi Mom and Dad) know, I am a reality addict. And now I can even feed my addiction through the internet!

You have to check out Summer Mom Road Trip described on their site as "Take five moms, give them a Chevy Tahoe Hybrid SUV, add wireless internet access in the vehicle, a GPS system, cutting-edge cameras and video recording technology, video games, music, gasoline, hotel stays, food, mainstream media covering the road trip on the internet & television - and see what happens as these hilarious and irreverent women drive coast to cost, picking up their fellow SV Moms Group Contributors and blogging it all on the road..... Seriously, you will NOT want to miss following these bloggers as they make their way across the country, from Northern Virginia to San Francisco."

I am already addicted and the trip hasn't even started yet! Does anything sound more fun than a old school road trip that gets hooked up by today's technology? Seriously fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're hoping we can live up to the hype!

Devra said...

I am hyped with hope we won't dissapoint you and your parents!

Doodle Bugs said...

Hi! I just wanted to say hi! I was checking out the comments on the Doodle Bugs giveaway at My mom Shops and found your blog!

I am off to check out this blog road trip! I love reality too!