Friday, November 14, 2008

And the winner is...

Since I wanted to be fair and impartial, Eeny Meeny, Miney, Moe and I decided to hit up random.org for the lucky winner of one jar of wrist breakin' sun dried tomatoes and a $20.00 pick me up gift card from my savior, Starbucks!

A little copy and paste and here we are.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:10
Timestamp: 2008-11-15 01:41:39 UTC


And lucky number 10 belongs to...

V @ www.Rotormommy.blogspot.com

V's comment was -

Here's 2 for ya.One night while drinking at home I went to use the bathroom. Instead of turning on the light I decided to use the small nightlight. I stood up a little too quick and as soon as I got my pants up I fell into the door and gave myself a concussion.

The second was I was in middle school down the hall one day and out of no where fell and twisted my ankle. Normally this isn't a big deal but in that time I somehow turned my ankle just right to twist a piece of bone onto a nerve. They found this 6 months later and I ended up having surgery to remove the piece of bone. I was then in a cast up to my knee for 6 weeks. All because of a twisted ankle!

I loved to hear that I am not the only one who is injury prone for no good reason! And I happen to know that V's husband could probably do something fabulous with the wrist breaking jar o' tomatoes and not break his wrist while trying to open it. But be warned, it's a really hard jar to open. Seriously.

So V, email your info to me - seriouslymama at gmail dot com and I'll get this shipped off to you lickety split!

Don't say I didn't warn you...

2 comments:

Will said...

Oh, you don't know the epilogue of her first tale.

Having heard the thud and the laugh that followed it, I walked into our bathroom to find her giggling hysterically on the floor. When she finally got the words out and I'd given her the once over to make sure she wasn't bleeding I took her back to our bed and didn't sleep that night insuring she was alright.

The next morning she complained of being dizzy so I drove her to the quack-in-a-box she had to use. I stayed with her in the waiting room, and once she was finally called, I went with her into the triage area.

"I fell in the bathroom and hit my head."

Every lousy film ever seen about spousal abuse flashed into my head. As she retold the tale, all I could do is sit there and shake my head as I thought, "This sounds just like those movies. This sounds like an excuse and they aren't going to believe it and they're going to call the police and I'm going to jail."

And all because I married a klutz.

DeeMarie said...

The story was great. Will's story of what else happened was priceless!
Congratulations, V!