Thursday, November 6, 2008

Club HASAY update part one...

After a full week of hard core healthful eating, 60 minutes of cardio per day and enough water to float away on, I managed to lose 5 pounds this week which puts me at 31 pounds total so far. Getting closer to my goal everyday!

For those of you who want the Weight Watcher insider tips, stay tuned. I'm working on a HASAY tip sheet for y'all...

I'll be back tomorrow with more info but right now I am exhausted and my poor little girl is asleep on my shoulder with a stuffy nose and bad cough. Not to mention I am typing one handed which takes mad skills.

It's just one cold after another here. I hope we get a break soon.

3 comments:

DeeMarie said...

You typed well for only using one hand!! :)
Hope the little one is feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Damn lady. I think I need to join in on this. Lost 10 lbs this summer, and since then it hasn't budged.

And you know that you already had mad skills.....

Casey said...

Holy crap, five pounds is AMAZING, way to go! I hope the plague leaves soon, I know what you mean about passing it back and forth...