Friday, November 7, 2008

Gettin' busy...

No, not that way. Jeez. Mind out of the gutters, people. Seriously.

It's 10:00pm and I haven't opened my laptop for over 12 hours. That's busy. There were trips to the doctor, pizza parlor (for them not me HASAY-ers, I had a salad) a Target excursion, and then my dear husband surprised me with a "I'm really proud of you" card and a little cash-ola for a mommy me time shopping trip which I gladly accepted because my jeans are falling off my shrinking hips and I really wanted to buy a new pair of shoes which I totally don't need but I really wanted.

Whew, how was that for a run on sentence? Mad skills I tell ya.

I'll be back tomorrow and promise to do a real post tomorrow but for now I will leave you with this because I have missed my last two Flashback Friday's. It's the last song I heard on my iPod tonight and totally stayed in the driveway until it was over. One of my favorites.

Good Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the shrinking hips!

That's so sweet of your husband. I think I would swoon and pass out if mine did something that thoughtful. :) Enjoy!

DeeMarie said...

Congrats on needing the smaller jeans!!!!!!

Casey said...

Woo hoo on the salad vs pizza. I had pizza.