Saturday, November 15, 2008

Whatever Dude...

I took my new wheels for a ride this morning and ended up at Target. I know you are jealous of my rock star life but try and control yourself. I ended up at Target with all the other rock stars, okay?

Like every other rock star, I picked the never ending checkout line. In front of me was a guy that I would guess was in his 50's. We chatted about the weather, the slow cashier, etc. Then out of the blue this dude I have never seen before says this to me...

"You know I think you are really cute but those glasses really look terrible on you."

Whatever Dude. I hope you are really 35 and just look 50.

10 comments:

Corina - Down to Earth Mama said...

So, what car did you get?

Casey said...

Ha, what a jerk. I have a knack for always picking the slow checkout line too, it never fails. We went to Target yesterday and only had one person in front of us. Guess which person decided she needed a price check on something? Now I need to see these glasses...

Anonymous said...

Gosh what an ass!!!

Can I say I hope he has anal warts or would that be a bit too much?

(i really need to stop watching Queer as Folk).

bernthis said...

okay, so there ARE crazy people EVERYWHERE. What a douche.

Casey said...

Good morning... doing my HASAY rounds and checking in. How's it going over there? Got any fitness plans for today? GO HASAY!

Joe said...

A new ride? Sweet. Wait.. did you play the broken wrist thing against SD and make him get you a new car?

You should be ashamed. ;)

Re: your Target-buddy: I have never understood why people would confront a complete stranger and say stuff like that. What an ass.

DeeMarie said...

Congrats on the new ride!!
I also went to Target, but I got in a checkout line with NO WAIT!! That never happens!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Oh, that's just wrong. Especially at Target.
Ooh! I'm so excited! I went to Target on Friday and found a gift card I thought was empty in my wallet and it turned out to have money on it, enough to make my shopping purchase free! Yes, I know it's Sunday night, but I am still riding that high. It even got me through a toddler party yesterday.

Heather said...

I hope you totally gave that guy the look of death. What a jerk. Sometimes I really hate people.
Congrats on the car. I'm a little jealous.

Mervyn said...

ONLY a gay dude would say that. Straight dude would not be looking at your glasses if he thought you were cute.